TLC 2 Installing Across a Network
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Installations and Emergencies!
- The Learning Curve
- Deep Dives on Specific Features
- The Community Treasure Chest
- Word Warriors®
- Resource Library
- News and Updates
TheFormTool and Doxserá can do network installs in a two-step process:
1. Install normally on one computer, add Registration Name and License Code, and set Path to desired shared server location. After you've successfully installed the program on one machine, then
2. Copy these two files from the first computer and distribute them to the same locations on other users' computers. Assuming default profile locations and default Word startup folder locations, those two files are located at: